Monday 8 November 2010

Batman: Arkham City - Deadline



I am insufferably excited about the next Batman game, sequel to Arkham Asylum, Arkham City. It's due Autumn 2011 which should give me plenty of time to complete the 45+ Batman game challenge that I set myself.
To the right of this text I have added a permanent sidebar detailing all the Batman games I will be playing over the next twelve months. It's not an exhaustive list of every game on every format. Some can be safely missed out. For example, Batman Begins on the Playstation 2 is essentially the same game as on the Gamecube and Xbox so there is no need to play all versions. Whereas Batman the Movie on Atari ST is different enough from the C64 version to warrant playing both.
I'm making the rules up as I go along to some extent but by the time Batman: AC is released next November I should have played everything I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment